Welcome to Avalon Management, Inc. your source for Central Florida and Gulf Coast Property Management. We are the #1 leasing and property management company in the 32828 zip code with 3 times the volume of our closest competitor! Three of Avalon Management's staff members were just named in Insight Magazine's Who's Who in Real Estate. Clients also use our services because of our reputation as we have maintained an A+ rating with the BBB.
As qualified, competent property managers, we will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when choosing a property manager. A property manager provides value to the homeowner in many ways.
Owners Options: Full Service Management or Lease Only
Service areas: Florida
The key to securing tenants and retaining them is making sure your rental rate is competitive. With our experience and knowledge of the market we are able to provide a no cost rental analysis of your home and give you a projected monthly rental rate.
Marketing: Avalon Management has invested in cutting edge technologies that have allowed us to provide unparalleled client services. This includes the use of QR Codes which are placed at each property. Prospects can simply scan the bar code which downloads all the listing information onto the prospects cell phone. We have teamed up with google, bing, yahoo, twitter and facebook to ensure our properties are fully marketed. Avalon Management individually owns more than 10 websites relating to property management. We also utilize the multiple listings service and have reciprocities with other Lic. Real Estate Agents along with their compensations set in place as additional incentive for them to convey prospective tenants to us.
Screening: All adults are required to complete an application and upon approval become signors on the lease. Our screening process consists of a minimum of three years rental/mortgage history, a minimum of three years employment history, gross income greater than three times the rental rate, full credit report including score, criminal background check, eviction check and FDLE search.
We collect monthly rental payments from the resident. Payment options include: Credit card, debit card, cashiers check, money order or personal check. Payments are accepted online through our website or can be mailed or dropped off at our centrally located office.
We assist in avoiding law suits when renting and maintaining your rental property by abiding by all local, state and federal regulations including Fair Housing.
We accept all maintenance requests. With our experience, many times we are able to easily troubleshoot the tenant in order to remedy the maintenance issue.
We have access to a wide array of vendors. All vendors are licensed, bonded, insured and background checked.
We do not charge a vacancy fee or any upfront listing fees.
Monthly & Year End Statements are provided.
Monthly ach deposit is available.
We understand property management isn’t a 9am-5pm job. That being said, we have property managers available for weekend and evening appointments. We also have a 24hr emergency maintenance line.
Tenant Relations: Tenants are a vital part of our business. Our endeavor is to provide our tenants with unprecedented customer service.
Communications and conflict resolutions. It’s inevitable at some point a conflict may arise with the resident. As experienced property managers we have proven methods in settling problems and issues. Under the full service property management option we handle all of these concerns and try to avoid getting the owner involved.
Avalon Management Inc. has retained the Law Offices of Heist, Weisse & Davis, P.A. as counsel for our legal needs. On our behalf they facilitate the following:
Why Choose Avalon Management, Inc?
1. Education: Our Broker has a Bachelors Degree in Real Estate (not just a real estate license). Education is one of the keys to our success. Without the proper education and knowledge a property management company is unable to fully represent or guide their clients.
2. Reputation: Avalon Management has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
3. No Hidden or 'Fluff' Fees: Some management companies nickle and dime their landlords and tenants. Our fees are detailed out and straight forward. There are no hidden fees. This includes no set up fees, no fees while vacant, no advertising fees, no maintenance coordination fees, no inspection fees.
4. Rates: Avalon Management offers two programs (1) Limited Service/Lease Only and (2) Full Service Property Management. Our rates are extremely competitive and in some areas much more economical then our competitors. We thrive on providing excellent service at practical pricing.
5. Vendors: Our vendors are all licensed, bonded, insured and background checked. Due to the volume we give to these vendors they offer priority service calls and bulk pricing which is then passed down to benefit the landlord while simultaneously keeping the tenant satisfied. Our vendors are also additional eyes and ears at the property and report back to Avalon any potential concerns. Avalon doesn't agree that property management companies should have their own maintenance staff as property management companies should never financially benefit from a landlord having a work order on their property. 3rd party vendors offer the same rates if not cheaper then onsite maintenance staff and its kept as an arm's length transaction.
6. Investments: Our staff have investments themselves hence they understand why its important to minimize the landlords expenses while maintaining the integrity of the property.
Still not convinced? How about Time Management. Your time is valuable and owning investment properties can equate to having another job. Let us manage the property for you so you can spend your time on things you enjoy
Thank you for considering Avalon Management, Inc!
-Please take a moment to read about Avalon Management and our education under the 'Our Company' tab.